- 12-point font size (such as Times New Roman or Courier)
- One column format: A4 (210 x 297 mm) with 20 mm margins, or 8 1/2 x 11 in. with 1 in.
- Margins and Page numbers at the bottom to facilitate peer review.
Maximum 10,000 words or word equivalents for the entire submission. Estimated length (approximate word equivalents) for pages, tables, figures, and equations:
- Each full double-spaced page of text : 300 words
- Table 1/2 page, 150 x 100 mm (6 x 4 in.) : 400 words
- Figure 1/2 page, 150 x 100 mm (6 x 4 in.) : 200 words
- Equations (more than 1/2 the width of page) : 50 words/equation
In portrait format (Each table should not to exceed a width of 150 mm (6 in.)) : Each table should have a title and a number, which is cited in the body of the main text. All numbered references must be cited in sequential order (that is, 1,2,3…). Do not create your table as an Excel file. Do not place tables as graphics, do not use text boxes within table cells and do not place tables in landscape format. Do use a minimum of 8 pt. text size.
In portrait format : Each figure should have a title and a number, which is cited in the body of the main text. All numbered figures must be cited in sequential order (that is, 1,2,3…). Figures are typically reduced before publication and, therefore, clarity in the original submission is essential.